Techcelerator launched its fourth batch with 9 startups selected from a number of 250 initial applications, which will benefit from intensive mentoring. The acceleration program will take place exclusively online.
With projects from areas such as HealthTech, FinTech, legal, electronics, RPA or lead generation for companies, the startups of this batch are:
– Aggranda – creates software robots that automate repetitive processes within companies. This way, Aggranda helps employees to spend more time dedicated to activities with higher added value, and also helps companies to scale faster.
– AMSIMCEL develops a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform to accelerate the physical verification stage of integrated circuits. The product targets the manufacturers of integrated circuits (B2B), offering high speed and precise verification that will shorten the development / production cycle.
– credia.store: a digital consumer credit brokerage platform, available for physical retailers and service providers, which helps increase their sales and offers an additional sales channel for banks and non-banking financial institutions.
– DATA AGAINST DATA connects personal users with any personal data operator, empowering their choices through technology and increasing the confidence in the data industry through transparency.
– Lab7 develops SmartCover, an intelligent office chair cushion that monitors the user’s posture and provides directions, in order to take a correct position.
– OncoChain: innovative blockchain-based platform that facilitates the collection of data useful in research, personalized medicine and patient-centered healthcare in the oncology field.
– Soleadify: search engine for companies, used by marketing and sales teams to find the ideal customers.
– Voxi Kids: the first platform that connects speech therapists and children through an application that offers special exercises to improve listening and pronunciation.
– YeParking: a solution for effectively distributing, renting, monetizing and using the parking infrastructure of a city. This includes residential, commercial or private parking spaces.
Techcelerator’s strategic partner, GapMinder Venture Partners BV, reserved up to 1 million euros for investments in the 9 companies in exchange for a stake in the company.
The selected companies have the opportunity to access funds from TechAngels. Based on the partnership between the two entities, GapMinder will participate in any round of investments between 40,000 and 200,000 euros made by TechAngels members with a similar amount.
GapMinder Venture Partners BV has reached a value of over 40 million euros and has invested in 35 companies so far. The venture capital investment fund is co-financed through the Competitiveness Operational Program 2014-2020, implemented by the European Investment Fund.