Skanska and PropTech startup Bright Spaces launched today the 3D interactive visualization platform that is implemented for the first time for Equilibrium, in Bucharest.
Through technology and interactivity, this platform changes the way office spaces are showcased.
Skanska is Bright Spaces’ first client and this solution will allow the real estate developer to showcase its spaces in an innovative, interactive way and adapted to the client’s needs.
What potential users and agents can do with Bright Spaces
- Visualize online all available spaces in the two Equilibrium buildings, in real time and in 3D web virtual reality, on any device, without using any other applications or VR sets;
- Change fit out options in order to understand how that space could accommodate their team;
- Schedule live tours directly from the platform, for their favorite spaces;
- Ask for personalized offers for a certain space;
- Discover all the necessary details regarding the building or main interest points from a single source: images, videos, virtual tours, technical features, sustainability, accessibility, and safety features of the buildings;
- Visualize the location of each building, main interest points, and nearest public transportation means.