Ryanair new base at Venice Treviso will open on the 30th March 2021, with 2 based aircraft, an investment of $200m, and 45 routes connecting the airport both domestically & internationally to over 20 countries across Europe.
Ryanair will deliver increased connectivity with the Veneto region across its 3 airports of Venice Marco Polo, Verona and Venice Treviso, with 60 routes in total, that will deliver over 3m customers p.a. and support over 2,000 jobs.
S21 in Venice Treviso:
- 2 based aircraft ($200m investment) from 30th March 2021,
- 45 routes S21 (6 domestic / 39 international),
- 18 new (3 domestic, 15 international), including leisure and business routes such as Alghero, Alicante, Frankfurt-Hahn, Paphos, Pescara, Riga, Tel Aviv, Thessaloniki, Trapani.
S21 in Venice Marco Polo:
- Tot. 6 routes S21 (4 domestic / 2 international),
- Increased frequencies on 3 routes, including Barcelona (up to 10pw), London Stansted (up to 19pw) and Palermo (up to 12pw).
S21 in Verona:
- Tot. 9 routes S21 (5 domestic / 4 international),
- Increased frequencies on 2 routes, including Birmingham (up to 2pw) and Cagliari (up to 4pw).