- Bright Spaces was chosen alongside 4 other European startups out of a total of over 600 registered teams
- They will get ready for the next investment round and will have access to strategic mentoring, know-how and investors
- The acceleration program lasts 15 weeks
- Bright Spaces develops a digital solution that helps faster leasing of office space and addresses developers or landlords, real estate agencies and tenants
The Romanian proptech startup Bright Spaces, which develops the complete digital platform for showcasing and offering for office buildings and spaces, has been selected in the proptech (property technology) accelerator Pi Labs in the United Kingdom.
Pi Labs is the first venture capital firm in Europe to invest exclusively in proptech startups and Europe’s most active investor in the field. Bright Spaces was chosen, along with 4 other European startups, out of a total of over 600 registered teams.
The Romanian startup will enter a 15-week intensive program, with the objective of developing the product and scaling the company to the size and needs of the European office market.
As part of the program, Bright Spaces prepares for the next investment round. The core of the program is focused on strategic mentoring, collaboration with the real estate community and the opportunity to develop a network with the wider community of property and proptech, Pi Labs alumni and investors.
The program will run from March to June and at the end of this period Bright Spaces will have the opportunity to present their products in front of an audience of investors, journalists and industry representatives.
In the context of the travel and socialization restrictions currently imposed, the program run by Pi Labs this year will be the first to be performed remotely.
The Bright Spaces platform specs
- a single information point for agents and potential tenants;
- the possibility of 3D showcasing the building and the available spaces in a completely digital environment, making it easier for the potential tenants to view the space and to ask for an offer;
- automatic mapping of all points of interest around the building (public transport, accessibility of city centre, restaurants, hotels, cafes, fitness rooms, etc.);
- Highlighting the major benefits for potential tenants through personalized metrics on each building and space: Employee Wellbeing Indicator, Team Productivity Indicator, Total Rental Cost;
- highlighting the differentiators, the special qualities of the building (LEED, WELL standards, building specifications, etc.);
- faster offer request (100% digitized) both for the agent / broker and for the potential tenant.
Bright Spaces finalized in September 2019 the pre-seed round worth 185,000 euro for development and implementation, the funds coming from Sparking Capital, as Lead Investor, together with Growceanu Angel Investment and Ilinca Păun.